Friday, April 27, 2012

There's no place like home!

Back in the UAE! I'm happy to report that I had a great trip to the USA. I was able to spend time with family and visit a couple of yoga studios. I took a wonderful Flow class at Harmony Yoga in Chatsworth, California and a challenging Hatha class Kilimanjaro in Bisbee, Arizona. What great experiences I had in both studios! I even had the opportunity to teach a private Hatha Flow class for a good friend and her daughter. It was so nice to both give and receive the gift of yoga during my travels.

Yoga Plus! classes will resume on Saturday 5 May. If you are plus-sized and would like to try this yoga class that was designed specifically for you, contact me at 050-284-4374. Drop-in Hatha Flow classes will resume at the home studio the week of 6 May.